Click below for more information
JRE offers several diverse package options ranging from Event Coordination & Management to Partial and Full Service Event Planning & Design. Whether you are looking for full planning, a little guidance and help, or day of management, JRE has an option for you! Let us help bring your Houston wedding vision to life.
The Diamond Package is a Full Service Planning Package and an investment for your wedding or event. This package will give you piece of mind to know that from start to finish you will be working hand in hand with a wedding and event professional.
* Wedding budget planning and expectations for event.
* Recommendation and exploration of event venues.
* Vendor recommendations and contracting to get the best deals.
* Scheduling and attending all vendor meetings and tastings with the client.
* Event design consultation to determine the aesthetic and wedding theme.
* A full proof digital custom layout design for the event space.
* A flawless day-of timeline for the event and day of execution of that timeline
* 3 in-person planning meetings (excluding vendor meetings).
* Unlimited communication 1 year out from the event.
* 16 hours onsite at venue to be utilized how the client wishes, or to be broken up into two days depending on how long the event space is booked for.
* Full event design and decorating services included.
Additionally with this package, if you are having a wedding, clients will have access to JREs "Final Touches" Decor Rentals at no additional charge. Over the past several years JRE has accumulated various wedding decor items that brides should not have to purchase themselves. Items include accent lanterns, Bible verse ceremony aisle signs, honeymoon fund boxes, cards for well wishes for the Bride and Groom, assorted picture frames, Mr. & Mrs. signs, a full sweets/candy bar set up, and much more. The client will receive a consultation and pick out what items they would like to use, and JRE will bring and set-up these items.
The Sapphire Package is a partial planning service package. It is designed for the client that enjoys some planning, but would like some guidance with the finer details.
* Service for this package would begin 6 months prior to the event date.
* Guidance through vendor communication and final vendor meetings.
* A digital custom layout for the event space.
* A flawless timeline, and day-of coordination to execute that timeline.
* 2 in-person planning meetings, excluding vendor meetings.
* Unlimited communication and correspondence 6 months out from event date.
* 12 hours onsite at event location the day of the event. The break-down of the 12 hours would be 1 hour ceremony rehearsal, 3-4 hours set up of event space with partial decorating service, and 5-6 hours of actual event time.
The Ruby Package is a Month-of and Day-of Coordination Package. This package is designed for the client that would like to do all the pre-planning of the event themselves, and then hand over the reigns the month of the wedding.
* 1 in-person meeting with client.
* Unlimited communication and correspondence a month out from the event date.
* J. Richter Events will reach out to all vendors for introductions.
* Create and execute a flawless day-of timeline for the event.
* Oversee vendor set up and arrivals the day of the event.
* This package comes with 7 hours onsite at the venue; 1 hour for ceremony rehearsal, and 6 hours for the actual event execution.
This package is strictly execution and coordination only and does not include event design and decorating services.